Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Color Coding Comments

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kardiaplin
Pearl Member
Pearl Member
Kardiaplin

Color Coding Comments Empty
PostSubject: Color Coding Comments   Color Coding Comments EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 5:40 am

Comments for dynamis runs will be taken prior to entering the zone. Once we have broken glass comments are locked down & you may no longer change it unless you get it ok'd w/ me (Kardiaplin). For new members & those who just sometimes need that reminder the following colors are the only acceptable comment colors I will tolerate. I will list the color & the appropriate "tab" it coincides w/ so you cannot say you have an excuse. =P

RED (mission) - Current job you are running dynamis on.
DARK BLUE (item) - relic for another job you are not currently (that day) on.
WHITE (battlefield) - New, Not lotting, No points, or you just feel like saying hello to me Very Happy (such comments are acceptable on all colors)
YELLOW (others) - No Access. Mostly for Dreamland/Iceland zones (plz comment what zones/cop you need to do current zone).
GREEN (EXP party) - $$$, Moneh, Money, SHOW ME THE GIL! (YOU MUST HAVE THREE (3) POINTS TO COMMENT MONEY!!!)

If there are any questions please feel free to get in touch w/ me. I won't bite...much xD

also reminder IF a relic piece drops that is not commented & goes for -3 points, should you not HAVE 3 points & you wish to lot the piece feel free to ask me or CC, generally we have no problem letting you go into the negative for points.

Thank You,
Kardi lol!
Back to top Go down
https://dragonguard.forummotion.com

Color Coding Comments
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Applications & Rules :: Dynamis Rules-
Jump to: